We need to raise more funds to continue the work of Tilden Project Nepal, to sustain the Patricia and Andrew Nurseries, to enable us to complete the smokeless stove scheme, continue building programmes and finance developmental work in the village.
A little money goes a long way in Nepal e.g.
- One day’s meal for 30 Nursery children costs £3.00.
- One smokeless stove costs £5.50.
- £328.00 per month covers all nursery and library salaries.
You could help either by:
- Supporting individual fundraising events
- Making a one off donation.
- Holding a fund-raising event/coffee morning.
- Becoming a regular supporter of Tilden Project Nepal.
- Adopting Tilden Project Nepal as your Charity.
Jan and Sophie have been raising awareness and funds for TPN by giving talks to local groups; if you would like a talk in your area, please let us know. If you would like to help or need any further information, please contact us.
|Jan and Sophie Revell|
|Telephone:||01780 411226 or 410364|
Thank you for visiting our website.
UK Registered Charity No. 1115275