Other organisations sharing our aims and interest in the people of Nepal include –
- The Mountain Trust is a charity registered in the United Kingdom and Nepal, which sponsors school and university students, builds schools, community projects, assists orphans and provides health care to the hardest hit in Nepal.
- MySmallHelp was founded by a group of friends in January 2007 in Nepal and the UK. Its mission is to ensure that children are provided with their basic rights. MySmallHelp believes that education is the key to a brighter future for all children. Currently our main activity is sponsoring the education of poor children in Nepal.
- The Maha Mata Nederland Foundation works on behalf of children and disabled people in developing countries, Nepal in particular.
- FLAME‘s mission is to promote literacy and increase access to basic education among the poorest children who are unable to attend the formal school system. These are the children who then fall victim to a host of social ills because they are growing up on the streets, with little purpose or direction in their lives.
- The Nepal Pariwar Foundation, which means we feel that the Nepalese people are our family, was founded by Jan Laan. The goal of the foundation is to support Nepal and Nepalese organizations (on request from Nepal) and help with education (building schools and a hostel for the blind), health (hospital) and other small local projects.
- Pete Bird – Photographer for Tilden Project Nepal
- Alan Cesarano – Film maker for Tilden Project Nepal — www.alancesarano.com
- David Woodman – Webmaster for Tilden Project Nepal — firstname.lastname@example.org